Further Education and Training Certificate: Community Health Work
Further Education and Training Certificate:
Community Health Work
SAQA ID: 64697
156 Minimum Credits
Learners who complete this qualification will have better self and social awareness and will possess a range of thinking and problem solving skills. In addition, they will possess the competence required to perform community health functions in a complex developing world context. They will have the skills required for employment by a range of government and social sector employers, will be in possession of a further education and training certificate and will be eligible for certain credit recognition in various higher education health qualifications.
– Math Literacy NQF L 3.
– Communication NQF L 3.
– The Unit Standard ID 254222: Demonstrate stress management as a self-help tool at NQF Level 3.
– Computer Literacy NQF L 3 is strongly recommended.
– ID 62589: FETC: Pharmacist Assistance, NQF Level 4.
– ID 50019: FETC: Nursing, NQF Level 4.
– ID 58396: FETC: Community Development: HIV/AIDS Support, NQF L4.
– ID 63969: NC: Pharmaceutical Sales Representation, NQF Level 5.
– NC: Business Studies: Medical Secretary, NQF L 5.
– ID 59236: National Diploma: Nursing, NQF Level 5.
- Communication 1
- Numeracy 2
- Community Development 3
- Community Health Promotion 4
- Community Health Services 5
Registration : R500.00
Monthly R1200.00 x 10
Books fee: R1500.00
Uniform Fee: R550.00
Practical Fees: R1000
POE Fees: R550
Get Free: Stethoscope, Blood Pressure Calf, Thermometer & Nurses Watch)
TOTAL FEES: R21100.00
CAREER / JOB OPPORTUNITIES
– Health Care Worker
– HIV/AIDS Educator
– Home Based Care Practitioner
– Palliative Care Giver
– Community Health Care Advocate
- Full Time
- Part Time
Account: Victory Education Group
Bank: Standard Bank
Acc No: 010444386
Branch: Church Street
NB: Use your ID/Passport Number as reference
ACCREDITATION & CERTIFICATION BODY
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Victory Education Group